So, what’s it gonna cost?
Although I am a north east wedding photographer, I do travel all over the UK and beyond! I want to look after all of my couples, and that’s why I only take on a limited amount of weddings each year. Of course, every wedding is unique, like you, so if you’re planning on eloping, or for shorter weddings or mid-week ones, please don’t hesitate to contact me and we can work something out! So here’s what’s included:
- Full coverage of your day from getting ready to dancefloor (usually 10 hours)
- Me – Emily and my unique style, a friendly face in the run-up to your wedding. I’ll also be the chilled-out Zen-Master on your Big Day…
- Private password-protected online ordering gallery. All your images online for you to download, without watermarks at full resolution, so you can print, share or use the photos however you like.
- 300+ High-resolution digital images on USB in a beautiful presentation box.
- An (optional) Engagement Photo session, which will be fun and laid-back – I promise! Plus all the edited files.
An extra hour of coverage (above 10 hours) £150
Second Photographer £300
For weddings outside a 50-mile radius of Durham, additional charges will be added, please just ask!
Digital Presentation Case
A lovely Digital Presentation Case with a USB stick with all your digital images, in Hi-Res without watermarks, for you to print and share.
10 x 10 Handmade Fine Art Albums from £485
documentary wedding photography
for fun relaxed couples!
Hey You! Check out what I get up to as a North East Wedding Photographer…If you’re looking for a unique wedding photographer, then come and say hi! over on my Social channels