So, what’s it gonna cost?
Although I am a north east wedding photographer, I do travel all over the UK and beyond! I want to look after all of my couples, and that’s why I only take on a limited amount of weddings each year. Of course, every wedding is unique, like you, so if you’re planning on eloping, or for shorter weddings or mid-week ones, please don’t hesitate to contact me and we can work something out! So here’s what’s included:
- Full coverage of your day from getting ready to dancefloor (usually 10 hours)
- Me – Emily and my unique style, a friendly face in the run-up to your wedding. I’ll also be the chilled-out Zen-Master on your Big Day…
- Private password-protected online ordering gallery. All your images online for you to download, without watermarks at full resolution, so you can print, share or use the photos however you like.
- 300+ High-resolution digital images on USB in a beautiful presentation box.
- An (optional) Engagement Photo session, which will be fun and laid-back – I promise! Plus all the edited files.
An extra hour of coverage (above 10 hours) £150
Second Photographer £300
For weddings outside a 50-mile radius of Durham, additional charges will be added, please just ask!
Digital Presentation Case
A lovely Digital Presentation Case with a USB stick with all your digital images, in Hi-Res without watermarks, for you to print and share.
10 x 10 Handmade Fine Art Albums from £485
documentary wedding photography for fun, relaxed couples!
Wow! You've made it all the way down here...you must be still interested, so why not hop over onto my About page to find out more...